Over the last few weeks, I’ve moved away from eating plain Brazil nuts and developed an unhealthy obsession with chocolate covered Brazil nuts! They’re too good!! Worse still, when I was eating raw Brazils two or three would satisfy me – now I can’t sit still until the packet is gone!!
This morning I came across 3 bags of raw Brazils and decided it was time to create an alternative.
400g Brazil nuts
2 tbsp Cacoa powder
2 tbsp Honey
1/2 tbsp Vanilla essence
- Preheat oven to 200°c/392°F.
- Place the nuts on a baking tray and roast for 5 minutes.
- Remove nuts from the oven and place in the food processor for 10-15 mins – regularly scraping the mixture from the sides with the spatula.
- When the butter reaches a smooth consistency add the remaining ingredients and blend for a further 5 minutes.
- Allow to cool – add the mixture to the jar and enjoy 🙂