Herb crusted chicken with cauliflower rice and mint dressing
An adaption of one of my favorite dinners, the ultimate comfort food.
250g Chicken breast – cut into strips
1 tsp Thyme (dried)
1 1/2 tsp Ground Coriander
1 tsp Oregano
1 tbsp Coconut oil
125g CO YO – Natural coconut yogurt
1 tbsp Fennel seeds
Juice of 1 lime
Handful of mint leaves
1 Sweet pepper cut into strips
- Boil the cauliflower for 10 minutes, drain and set aside.
- Coat the chicken in herbs and leave to marinate.
- Boil the pepper strips for 5 minutes, strain and refresh under cold water.
- Add the CO YO, lime juice and mint to a bowl and pulse with a handheld blender.Sprinkle the fennel seeds on top.
- Heat the coconut oil in a wok/small frying pan and cook the chicken for about 6 minutes aside, until golden and cooked through.
- Place the cauliflower florets in the food processor and pulse lightly until it looks like rice, reheat if necessary.
- Plate up, serve and enjoy.