Simple Steak and Chips
For those days that you feel like indulging!
160g Fillet Steak
1 small Sweet Potato – peeled and cut into wedges
1 tbsp Italian Herb Seasoning
1/4 tsp Garlic Pepper
2 tbsp fresh Lemon Juice
4 Asparagus Stalks
2 Tbsp Coconut oil
- Preheat the oven to 220°c.
- Place a baking tray in the oven with 1 tbsp of coconut oil it for roughly 2 minutes.
- Remove from the oven add the sweet potato, tossing it to make sure the potatoes get a good covering of the oil.
- Sprinkle with the Italian herb and add to the oven for 20 minutes, turning them after 10.
- Rub the garlic pepper into the steak, heat the remainder of the coconut oil in a griddle pan and cook the steak to your desired temperature.
- Remove the steak, turn up the heat of the pan and add the asparagus. Saute for about 1 minute before adding the lemon juice, allow the asparagus to brown before removing from the pan.
- Serve and enjoy!
It may not be my prettiest creation or require any form of skill in the kitchen but it was undoubtedly delicious!