400g Lamb mince
1 red onion
1 red chili
1 green pepper
2 cloves of garlic
1/2 inch piece of ginger – peeled
Handful of coriander
1 egg – beaten
Handful of cashew nuts – chopped
Zest and juice of one lime
1 tbsp coconut oil
- Add the red onion, pepper, coriander, garlic, chili and ginger to a blender and pulse until finely chopped.
- Combine the meat, red onion mix, egg, nuts and lime in a bowl and shape into meatballs.
- Leave to set for roughly 15 minutes.
- Heat a pan with coconut oil and cook the meatballs for 4 minutes a side.
- Serve on a bed of mixed leaves with some lime wedges and enjoy!