Firey Fennel Spaghetti
A cleaned up version of one of my favourite meals! This is such a comforting dish to come home to after a long day, I absolutely love it!
This recipe is Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo & Whole 30 Approved.
400g pork mince
4 spring onions
1 stick of celery
1 tsp fennel seeds
4 cloves of garlic – crushed
1 tsp oregeno
1 red chili
4 tbsp balsamic vinegar
400g Tomato passata
Handful of basil – finely chopped
3-4 courgettes – spiralized
Cracked black pepper
- Roughly chop the carrot, spring onions and celery before blending together in the food processor with the chili.
- Add the fennel seeds and oregano and continue to blend.
- Add the mince and mix well.
- Heat a large pan with coconut oil and add the mixture to it.
- Add the garlic, balsamic vinegar and tomato passata to the pan and continue to cook for 10-15 minutes until the mince is fully cooked.
- Heat a small pan with coconut oil and cook the courgette with a sprinkle of black pepper. Sauté for 2-3 minutes until cooked to your liking.
- Serve with a basil garnish and enjoy