Crunchy on the outside yet juicy and tender on the inside these wings give KFC a run for their money!
16 chicken wings
1 sprig of fresh rosemary – finely chopped
3 cloves of garlic – crushed
1/2 tsp paprika
few drops of tabasco
8 tbsp olive oil
3 handfuls fresh parsley – chopped
1 cup almond flour
3 tbsp coconut flour
3 eggs – beaten
- Using a sharp knife trim off the wing tips.
- In a small bowl combine the rosemary, garlic, paprika, tabaso and 2 tbsp of oil.
- Add the wings and leave to marinade for approx 1 hour.
- In another bowl add the parsley, almond flour and coconut flour and mix thoroughly.
- Lift the chicken out of the marinade and roll in the “breadcrumbs”, then in the beaten egg and then again in the “breadcrumbs” – shake off any excess coating.
- Fry the wings in the remainder of the oil for roughly 20 minutes – turning once.
- Serve with lemon wedges and enjoy.