Hearty breaded pork chops with broccoli puree
Pork chops are my weakness and this certainly does not disappoint!
2 large pork chops
1 egg – beaten
1/4 cup of almond flour
1/4 head of broccoli
2 cloves of garlic
Handful of basil leaves – torn
Handful of pine nuts
Cracked black pepper
- Boil the broccoli and garlic in hot water for 8-10 minutes.
- Cover the pork chops in the beaten egg and then in the almond flour to create the crust.
- Heat a large pan with some olive oil and cook the chops for 5 minutes a side.
- In the meantime strain the broccoli and garlic and add to a food processor with the basil, pine nuts, some black pepper and a drizzle of olive oil. Blend until pureed.
- Remove the chops from the pan, serve and enjoy.