Creamy Salmon Zoodles
2 salmon darns – diced
1 red onion – diced
1 clove garlic – crushed
1/4 red chili – finely chopped
1/2 lemon – juiced
250ml coconut cream
2 courgettes – spiralized
2-3 tbsp coconut oil
Fresh parsley leaves – finely chopped
- In a large pan add the coconut oil and allow to melt, then add the garlic and chili, saute for 1-2 minutes before adding the red onion.
- When the onion has become translucent add the salmon and the lemon juice, saute for a further 2 minutes on a medium heat before adding the coconut cream. Reduce the heat and simmer for 3-4 minutes until the salmon has cooked through.
- In the meantime add the remained of the coconut oil to a small wok/ pan saute the courgette until cooked to your taste – roughly 2-3 minutes.
- Add the salmon mixture to the courgette and stir well.
- Garnish with some cracked black pepper and parsley, serve and enjoy!