Sesame Pork Stir-Fry
50-60g of pork steak cut into chunks
2 tbsp sesame oil
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp chili flakes
1/2 tbsp paprika
1 red onion – diced
1 portobello mushroom – thinly sliced
1/4 yellow pepper – diced
2 baby carrots – diced
1 courgette spiralized
1/2 tbsp sesame seeds
1 spring onion – finely chopped
2 tbsp coconut oil
- Combine the sesame oil, garlic powder, chili flakes and paprika in a bowl and mix until they form a paste.
- Smother the pork chunks in the marinade and set aside while you prep the veg.
- Heat a small wok with 1 tbsp of coconut oil, add the pork and cook until browned, remove from the wok and set aside.
- Add the onions and carrots to the same wok, adding extra coconut oil if necessary, saute for 2-3 minutes before adding the pepper.
- Add the mushroom, remove the wok from the heat and set aside.
- In another wok/ large pan heat the remainder of the coconut oil and saute the courgette for 2-3 minutes, add the veg and saute for a further minute before finally adding the pork and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and serve with the sesame seeds and spring onions as a garnish. Enjoy!