Over the weekend I had the most amazing protein balls! I’ve been craving them since and decided I would try out my own!
1/2 tsp vanilla essence
2 tbsp natural protein – I used sun warrior
3 tbsp almond butter
- Soak the dates in boiling water for 2-3 minutes, remove the skin and add to a blender with the cashew nuts, blend until combined.
- Add the almond butter and vanilla essence and blend the mixture again.
- Add the protein and blend once again until the mixture is combined.
- Roll into balls (makes 15).
- Spread the coconut out and roll the balls in it until covered.