Parma wrapped King Prawns
These prawns could not be easier to prepare or more delicious! With the festive season full swing, wow your guests with these mouth-watering treats – or if you don’t feel like sharing enjoy with a crisp salad and a sprinkle of balsamic vinegar.
200g cooked tiger prawns
6-8 slices of parma ham
1/2 tbsp Garlic & Chilli Oil
Pink salt and cracked black pepper (optional)
Fresh parsley – to garnish
- Pat dry the prawns and lay out on a chopping board and season to taste.
- Take the parma ham and cut/tear each slice lengthways into 3.
- Wrap the wraps with the ham and set aside momentarily.
- Take a large frying pan and heat with the Garlic & Chilli Oil, insuring that there are no piece of garlic or chilli on the pan.
- Fry the prawns for 2-3 minutes a side, until they are warmed through and the ham has crisped.
- Garnish with parsley, serve & enjoy!