Christmas Cranberry Granola
Christmas has creeped up on me this year and I’ve found myself stressing over what to buy! Making a huge batch of granola and putting it into festive mason jars has been the solution to my problems!!
1 cup almonds, roughly chopped
1 cup walnuts, roughly chopped
1 cup pecans, cup into slivers
1/4 cup milled chai seeds
1/4 cup milled flaxseeds
1/4 cup agave syrup (or honey)
1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
1/4-1/2 cup of dried cranberries
- Preheat the oven to 180°c.
- In a large bowl combine all of the nuts and seeds.
- Add in the coconut oil and agave, mix thoroughly.
- Layout the mixture on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes tossing regularly.
- Remove from the oven, take the granola off the baking sheet and place on a wire rack to cool.
- Once the granola has cooled thoroughly add in the cranberries.
- Enjoy immediately or store in a sterile airtight container.