Baked Ham and Eggs
The perfect Boxing Day brunch with very little effort!
1 thick slice of baked ham cut into cubes
1 small handful of spinach shredded
5 santini (or cherry) tomatoes cut in halves
2 large eggs
1 tsp of coconut oil melted
Cracked black pepper
Fresh parsley to garnish
- Preheat the oven to 200°c.
- Grease the ramekins with the coconut oil.
- Put half of the spinach in the bottom of each ramekin along with the ham.
- Add the tomatoes.
- Crack the eggs on top and sprinkle with black pepper.
- Place on a baking tray and bake in the oven for 15 minutes or until cooked to your liking.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool slightly, sprinkle with parsley – serve and enjoy!