King Prawn Sunshine Bowls
A few days ago I came across a jar of pumpkin seed butter, it’s absolutely delicious on its own or in a salad dressing! These King Prawn Sunshine Bowls with pumpkin seed dressing are to die for!
2 handful of mixed leaves
200g cooked king prawns
1 tbsp olive oil
2 tbsp pumpkin seed butter
2 tsp apple cider vinegar
4 tsp lime juice
2 tsp olive oil
- Skin and dice the mango into cubes, saving 2 slivers for serving.
- Add the leaves to 2 serving dishes/bowls – I used Margarita glasses!
- Place half of the mango on top of each handful of leaves.
- In a small bowl combine the pumpkin seed butter, apple cider vinegar, lime juice and 2 tsp olive oil.
- Heat a small pan with 1 tbsp of olive oil and saute the prawns.
- Add the prawns to the bowl with the dressing, hot from the pan, including the excess oil.
- Coat the prawns in the dressing and add to the mango and leaves. Serve and enjoy!