Luscious Love Heart Cookies
They are wickedly indulgent and can be enjoyed completely guilt free!
What are you waiting for?!
1 cup of almonds
4 tbsp agave syrup
1 tbsp coconut oil – melted
1/2 punnet of raspberries – frozen
1/4 cup coconut oil – solid
1/4 agave syrup
- Roast the almonds at 200°c/392°F for 5 minutes, until slightly golden.
- Remove from the oven and place in a blender – blend on high until you have a flour like mixture.
- Add the agave and coconut oil and blend again until the mixture has combined.
- Place the mixture on a sheet of baking parchment, put another sheet on top of the mixture and roll it out until it is flat.
- Refrigerate for 20-30 minutes until the “cookie dough” has become solid.
- To prepare the icing, place all of the ingredients in the blender and blend until combined.
- Remove the cookie mix from the fridge and cut into your desired shape – naturally being valentines I went for hearts!
- Spread the icing over the cookies.
- Enjoy straight away or store in the fridge ❤