Gloriously Green Matcha Ice-cream!
I absolutely adore Matcha Tea! This ice-cream is smooth and creamy on first taste, leaving you with an after taste of matcha tea that is out of this world! Enjoy with some melted dark chocolate for the perfect indulgence!
1 1/2 tbsp Matcha Tea
1 1/4 cup Almond Milk
1 can Coconut Milk
1/4 cup Dates
1/4 Agave Nectar
- Soak the dates in hot water for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove the dates from the water and add all of the ingredients to a blender.
- Blend on high until of the ingredients have combined.
- Place the liquid in a large bowl and freeze.
Remove the mixture from the freezer every 30 minutes and whisk until smooth, until the ice-cream has frozen through.
- Serve with your favourite toppings and enjoy!