Super Sexy Steak Salad
Being able to cook a good steak in an art form of it’s own. With BBQ season in full swing, the pressure is on to impress in the kitchen (..garden!). This combination is so simple and full of goodness – a recipe that is more about ingredients than anything else but trust me – cook this up for your loved ones and they will be begging for more!
I also adore the leftovers (if there are any!) the next day for lunch, in a cup of iceberg bulked up with some nuts!
This recipe is Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo & Whole30 Approved.
1 steak of your choice
2 Handfuls of fresh rocket leaves
6 Santini tomatoes halved
1/4 cup of olive oil
Juice of 1/4 lemon
A generous dollop of Mum’s BBQ Sauce
As much Grilled Peppers as you can fit on the plate!
- Heat up your BBQ or griddle pan until smoking hot.
- Rub 1 tsp of olive oil into your steak and sprinkle with some pink salt.
- Place on the grill and cook to you liking, rare/medium rare works best for this recipe.
- Remove your steak from the grill and set aside to rest.
- Toss the rocket leaves in the remaining olive oil and lemon juice.
- Slice up the steak, place it on top of the leave add a dollop of warm BBQ Sauce, the grilled peppers and scatter the tomatoes over, serve and enjoy!