Crunchy Nut Bars
These bars are a total life-saver on mornings that you don’t have time to sit down for a breakfast, grab them and eat on the run! I also adore them with a cup of green tea to beat the afternoon slump!
This recipe is Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Vegan, Paleo and Whole 30 Approved!
200g of your chosen nuts (I used pecans)
1/2 cup flaxseeds
1/4 cup chia seeds
1/4 cup coconut flakes
1/2 cup sesame seeds
1/2 cup melted coconut oil
1/4 cup Agave (optional – omit for Whole30)
1 tbsp bee pollen (optional)
1 tbsp sunflower seeds
1 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- In a mixer combine you chosen nuts, the flaxseeds, chia seeds, coconut flakes and sesame seeds.
- Add in the melted coconut oil and agave, if using it, and mix thoroughly until combined.
- Place the mixture in a baking dish and smooth out until flat.
- Sprinkle the bee pollen,if using it, sunflower seeds and pumpkin seeds on top.
- Place in your freezer for about an hour, before removing and slicing into squares!