A meal in a moment!
4 slices of aubergine
1 chicken breast sliced horizontally in half
4 tbsp coconut flour
1 tbsp cayenne pepper
Some grilled peppers (see recipe)
1 leaf of iceberg lettuce
1 egg beaten
2 tbsp coconut oil
- Mix the cayenne pepper and coconut flour together, coat the chicken in the beaten egg and then rub in the cayenne-coconut flour mix.
- Heat a large griddle pan and a small pan with 1 tbsp of coconut oil in each.
- Add the aubergine to the griddle pan and then coated chicken to the small pan.
- Cook both the aubergine and the chicken for 4 minutes aside, until the aubergine is seared and the chicken is golden and cooked through.
- Place 2 pieces of the aubergine on a plate, then add 1/2 of the lettuce leaf to each followed by the chicken, then the peppers and finally the other two pieces of aubergine.
- Serve and Enjoy!