This Asian Grilled Salmon is the perfect dinner teamed with my Amazing Asian Slaw! A match made in heaven so what are you waiting for?! Try it out for yourself!
This recipe is Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo & Whole 30 Approved.
2 salmon darns
1 red chili, finely sliced
1 clove of garlic, crushed
1 inch of ginger, grated
2 tbsp sesame oil
2 tbsp coconut aminos
1 tbsp Agave Nectar (omit for whole 30)
Juice of 1/2 lime
Small handful of sesame seeds
- In a bowl combine the chili, garlic, ginger, coconut aminos, sesame and agave.
- Add the salmon and cover in the marinade and leave for 30-40 minutes until the flavours have infused.
- Once you are ready to cook – preheat your grill/broiler to a high setting and place the salmon on a rack.
- Pat on the excess marinade and place under the grill for 6 minutes.
- Remove from the grill and sprinkle the top with sesame seeds and then return under the grill for a further 3 minutes until nice and golden on top.
- Serve and enjoy with my Amazing Asian Slaw!