Scrumptious Atlantic Scallops
Guilt Free indulgence.
190g Wild Atlantic Scallops
120g Baby Spinach
60g Chorizo – diced
1 clove of Garlic – crushed
Half a red Chili – finely chopped
Knob of grassfed butter
Olive oil or Coconut oil
- Place 3-4 tbsp of you chosen oil in a small bowl with the garlic and chili, microwave on high for roughly 1 minute to infuse the oil.
- Rinse the scallops and pat dry with some kitchen roll.
- Heat a griddle pan, add the infused oil – making sure that none of the garlic or chili gets onto the pan and a knob of butter. To do this I used a small sieve.
- Add the scallops and cook on high for roughly 90 seconds a side – depending on the thickness of them.
- In a small pan heat some plain oil roughly 1/2 tsp – add the chorizo and fry off until crispy.
- Remove the chorizo and add the spinach – adding more oil if necessary. Cook until wilted.
- Plate up and enjoy!