Mini Harissa Beef Sliders – these burgers are so simple and delicious! Perfect for meal prepping! I am absolutely loving harissa at the moment it is to die for!
This recipe is Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo & Whole30.
Mini Harissa Beef SlidersPrint This
- 700g lean beef mince
- 1/2 a white onion (100g)
- 1/4 pepper (40g)
- 2 tbsp harissa paste (30g)
- Salt & pepper
- Coconut oil
- Begin by sweating down the onion, and pepper with a little water in your pan.
- In a large bowl combine the onion, & pepper with the mince and mix thoroughly.
- Add the harissa and mix again until combined, seasoning with a good pinch of coarse salt and pepper.
- Shape the mince into small patties. (makes approx 12)
- Heat a griddle or frying pan with some oil and cook the burgers in batches for 4-5 minutes a side or until fully cooked.
- Serve and enjoy with your chosen toppings!