Good Morning and Happy Saturday! Griddled Avocado is without a doubt one of my favourite things to eat at the moment! I am obsessed with it! It’s perfect in a salad, on top of a burger & now as the perfect breakfast teamed with some eggs!
This recipe is Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo & Whole30.
Sprinkle of coarse salt
Handful of fresh chives
- Slice open the avocados, remove the pip and peel off the skin.
- Cut the avocados into thick chunks.
- Heat a griddle pan on high with some olive oil and add the avocado and a sprinkle of coarse salt.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes on each side until golden and crispy.
- In the meantime head a small pan with some more olive oil and fry your eggs.
- Serve with another sprinkle of coarse salt & some finely chopped chives and enjoy!