Full on flavour! This recipe is ideal for sharing with friends and family – a serious crowd pleaser!!
1 courgette – spiralized
150g bacon pieces
Juice of 1 lemon
1 clove of garlic, crushed
1/4 of a red chili, finely chopped
1 tbsp coconut oil
Large handful of pine nuts
- Heat a small sauce pan with 1/2 tbsp of coconut oil and fry off the bacon.
- Once they are thoroughly cooked, remove from the pan.
- Keep the oil that you cooked the bacon in, heat it up with the garlic and chili. Mash the avocado and saute in the pan with the garlic and chili for 2-3 minutes, set aside.
- In another pan heat the remainder of the coconut oil. Sprinkle the courgette with some black pepper and add to the pan, saute for 2-3 minutes before adding the lemon juice. Continue to cook and remove from the heat when the zoodles are cooked to your liking.
- Toast the pine nuts in a small dry pan.
- Serve and enjoy!