Hot & Spicy Nuts
These Hot & Spicy Nuts are totally addictive and the perfect weekend snack! I also love to portion them out and bring them in my handbag for snacking on the go mid-week!
This recipe is Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Vegan, Paleo & Whole30.
300g of mixed nuts (I went for a combination of almonds, cashews, pistachios, pecans & macadamias)
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp chipotle
2 tsp dried rosemary
Large pinch of coarse salt
- Preheat your oven to 200°c/ 390°F.
- Lay out all of the nuts on a large baking tray and bake in the oven for 7-8 minutes until they start to toast.
- While they are cooking combine the oil, chipotle, rosemary & course salt in a large bowl.
- Remove the nuts from the oven and toss them in the mix.
- Add the nuts back to the baking tray and bake in the oven for a further 5 minutes.
- Allow the nuts to cool fully before storing in an airtight container.
- Serve and enjoy!