I adore prawns! They are so quick and easy to prepare, these are great as a starter, finger food or teamed with some sides as a main course.
This recipe is Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo & Whole30
275g Honduran Prawns
2 tbsp olive oil
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp chilli powder
Zest 1/4 lemon
1 tbsp lemon juice
1 tbsp dried coriander
Pinch of chipotle
Pinch of coarse salt
- In a small bowl combine all of the ingredients bar the prawns.
- Add in the prawns and toss until covered in the marinade.
- Place the prawns on skewers, about 5-6 per skewer works best.
- Heat a large griddle pan until smoking hot, place the prawns on for 90 seconds, turn them over and cook for a further 90 seconds on the other side.
- Once they are fully cooked remove from the griddle and allow to rest for 1-2 minutes before ticking in and enjoy!