Boneless bites are one of my all time favourite treats – now they can be enjoyed pretty much guilt free!!
1 large chicken breast
1 egg – beaten
1/4 cup almond flour
2 tbsp coconut flour
1/4 cup Frank’s red hot
1 tbsp clarified butter/ghee
2 stalks of celery
- Preheat the oven to 220°c (428°F).
- Chop the chicken breast up into bite size pieces.
- Place the pieces in a bowl with the beaten egg.
- Mix the almond and coconut flours together and lay out on a large dinner plate.
- One by one, cover the chicken breast in egg and then roll it in the flour until coated.
- Repeat until all of the chicken is covered.
- Place the chicken on a wire rack and bake in the oven until golden brown and cooked through – roughly 8 minutes a side.
- In a small sauce pan heat the hot sauce and clarified butter/ ghee, for 2-3 minute – then add to a large bowl.
- Once the chicken has finished cooking remove from the oven and add to the bowl with the hot sauce.
- Toss the bites in the sauce.
- Plate up and serve with celery sticks and any left over hot sauce for dipping.