4th July Chicken Wings
The count down has begun to the 4th of July and what better way to celebrate than with these mouth watering wings!
Pop them in the oven while you entertain your guests and enjoy in the garden!
This recipe is Gluten Free, Dairy Free & Paleo.
900g Chicken Wings
1/4 cup Frank’s red hot
1/4 cup + 1 tbsp Honey
2 heaped tbsp whole grain mustard
- In a large bowl combine hot sauce, mustard and 1/4 cup of honey.
- Add the wings to the bowl and cover in the mixture.
- Preheat the oven to 200°c/392°F, place the wings on a baking tray skin side up and bake for 8 minutes.
- Remove the wings from the oven increase the heat to 220°c/428°F, flip the wings and return to the oven for a further 8 minutes.
- Take the wings out, switch to your grill/broiler setting, flip the wings back to skin side up, brush with the remaining tbsp of honey.
- Place under the grill/broiler for a further 6-8 minutes until crispy.
- Serve and enjoy!