Cauliflower Popcorn?! You have got to be kidding…!
No I am not joking with this recipe it is super delicious and a great way of curbing your cravings while curling up on the couch with your favourite movie. It’s probably more addictive than real deal popcorn – I ate the whole batch to myself!!
This recipe is Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Vegan, Paleo & Whole 30 Approved.
Per half head of cauliflower
3 tbsp of your chosen oil, coconut or olive work best
1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
1/4 tsp coarse salt
- Preheat your oven to 200°c/392°F.
- Separate the cauliflower into florets and then again into smaller pieces of “popcorn”.
- Lay out on a baking tray ensuring each piece has enough room, you don’t want to over crowd the tray and end up with mush!
- Drizzle the oil over the cauliflower and toss it in it until each piece is nicely coated.
- Sprinkle the cayenne pepper and salt over the top and place in the oven.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, until golden and crispy turning half way through.
- Serve & Enjoy!