I absolutely adore sautéed kale, it goes with absolutely everything! I can often be found devowering a bowl of it by itself…! This recipe is perfect as a side dish to liven up a mid-week dinner. It takes little or no time to prepare and is a delicious way of serving up sautéed kale!
This recipe is Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo, Vegan & Whole 30 Approved.
4 tbsp sesame seeds
2 tbsp sesame oil
- Heat a wok until smoking with some coconut oil. Add the kale, toss it about in the oil and reduce the heat.
- Allow to cook for 3-4 minutes stirring occasionally.
- In the meantime toast the sesame seeds in a dry pan over a low heat until they start to turn golden. Remove from the heat and set aside.
- Add the sesame oil to the wok and turn up the heat, continue to cook for a further 2 minutes.
- Scatter the Kale with the sesame seeds, serve and enjoy!