I can’t believe I am posting my last recipe of 2015! What a year it has been! Many thanks for all of your support over the last 12 months, I’ve had an incredible year and can’t wait to see what 2016 brings!!
These wings are absolutely perfect for New Years Parties! A welcome change from all of the turkey and ham!
This recipe is Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo & Whole 30 Approved.
900g Chicken wings
6 tbsp Sesame oil
2 tbsp Chinese 5 Spice
4 cloves of garlic, minced
1 red chili, finely chopped
- In a large bowl combine the sesame oil, 5 spice, garlic and chili.
- Add the wings to the bowl and coat in the marinade. Set aside for 20 minutes to marinade.
- Preheat the oven to 220°c/428°F.
- Place the wings on a tray and bake in the oven for 10 minutes skin side up.
- Baste the skin with any juices that are on the tray at this point and turn on your grill/broiler setting of your oven.
- Grill/Broil for 4-5 minutes until the skin is golden and crispy! Serve and enjoy!