I love chicken wings, they are my ultimate Friday night indulgence! When I’m making them at home I like them to be as quick to prep as possible and delicious – these certainly tick all the boxes! As a general rule of thumb, 1 tsp of seasoning and 2 tsp of oil works great for this amount of wings so if jerk isn’t your thing feel free to switch it out for peri peri, garlic and herb, cayenne or whatever your jam is!
This recipe is Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo & Whole30.
Jamaican Jerk Chicken WingsPrint This
- 500g chicken wings
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp jerk seasoning
- Pinch of coarse salt
- Pre heat your oven to 220°c/425°F.
- In a large bowl combine the oil and seasoning, add the wings and toss until nicely coated.
- Lay the wings out on an oven proof baking dish.
- Bake in the oven for 10-15 minutes until cooked through.
- Switch your oven to the grill/broiler setting and cook for a further 5 minutes until the skin is deliciously golden and crispy.
- Serve and enjoy!