These Hot and Smoky Chicken wings are sure to eliminate any signs of a sore head you may have over the festive season!
They are so addictive and incredibly moreish, whether you have a hangover or not you will be craving them!
This recipe is Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo & Whole 30 Approved.
900g of chicken wings
4 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp cayenne pepper
1 tbsp garlic powder
1 tbsp ground cumin
1 tbsp smoked paprika
1/2 – tbsp of chipotle chili flakes – depending on your own personal taste
- Preheat your oven to 220°c/428°F.
- In a large bowl combine the spices with the olive oil and mix into a thick paste.
- Add the chicken wings to the bowl and toss in the marinade until fully covered, adding more olive oil if necessary.
- If you are in a hurry place them on a baking tray straight away – if not let them marinade for 20 minutes or even over night in the fridge.
- Once the wings are laid out flat on a baking tray place them in the oven skin side up for 10 minutes.
- Take the wings out and flip them over, before returning to the oven for a further 8 minutes.
- Take the wings out a second time – flip them back to skin side up and turn on the grill/broiler setting over your oven.
- Grill/Broil your wings for 2-3 minutes until deliciously crispy, serve and enjoy!