These Sweet Potato Fries are possibly my best to date! You have to try them out!! Perfect as a side dish or on their own as snack, if you’re doing January Whole 30 I definitely recommend you giving them a go!
This recipe is Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Vegan, Paleo & Whole 30 Approved.
2 – 3 Sweet potatoes
2 tsps Smoked Paprika
2 tsps Oregano
2 tsps Cayenne Pepper
1 tsp Garlic Powder
Sprinkle of course salt
2 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat your oven to 220°c/428°F.
- Peel the sweet potato and cut into fries.
- Mix the oil and the spices together in a bowl and then toss the fries in it.
- Spread them out on a large baking sheet and sprinkle with the coarse salt before placing in the oven.
- Bake in the oven for 10 minutes turn them over and return them to the oven for a further 10 minutes until golden, crispy and cooked through!
- Serve and enjoy!