Chocolate Chia Pudding
Chocolate Chia Pudding! Chia puddings make for such a delicious breakfast or snack during the day. I’ll admit that I haven’t always been the biggest fan of chia pudding, but in the last few weeks I’ve been making all kinds of varieties and it is such a quick, easy and nutritious thing to have in the mornings!
My favourite time to have this one is in the evening if you find yourself with a dose of the munchies, its divine!!
This recipe is Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Vegan & Paleo.
1 ½ cups of Almond Milk
¼ cup of Chia Seeds (Whole)
4 tbsp of Agave
4 tbsp of Cacao powder
- Combine the chia seeds and the cacao powder in a large bowl.
- Whisk in the almond milk and the agave, allow to rest for 5-10 minutes before whisking again.
- Gently pour into your desired containers.
I usually get about 3 puddings out of this recipe!
- Cover and place in the fridge for 2-3 hours or alternatively overnight.
- Once it has set, serve and enjoy with your favourite toppings, frozen berries are so delicious with it!