These No Fuss Baked Oats are the perfect way to change up your morning routine, they’re super quick to prepare and bursting with flavour. I like to drizzle a little bit of honey over mine before serving for an extra kick of sweetness!
This recipe is Gluten Free, Dairy Free & Vegan
No Fuss Baked OatsPrint This
- 45g gluten free oats
- 150ml almond milk
- Large pinch of ground cinnamon
- Pinch of coarse salt
- Small handful of blueberries
- Small handful of golden raisins
- Preheat your oven to 200°c/ 390°F.
- In a large bowl whisk together the oats and almond milk.
- Add in the cinnamon & salt and whisk together until the mixture is combined.
- Place in an ovenproof dish, scatter the blueberries & raisins on top.
- Bake in the oven for 10 minutes or until cooked to your liking, serve and enjoy!