This Peppermint Chocolate Bark is the perfect thing to have on hand for a sweet treat at the end of the day. A little bit of a play on a mint crisp and totally delicious!
This recipe is Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo & Vegan.
Peppermint Chocolate BarkPrint This
- 200g of dark chocolate
- 25g raw pistachios
- 1 tsp peppermint essence
- small pinch of coarse salt
- Begin by melting the chocolate over a bain-maire.
- In the meantime line a baking tray with some parchment paper & finely chop the pistachios.
- Once the chocolate is melted, remove from the heat and stir in the peppermint.
- As soon as the peppermint is added and has been quickly mixed through spread the chocolate onto the parchment paper.
- Sprinkle over the pistachios & a sprinkle of coarse salt before placing in the freezer for 45mins to an hour until fully set.
- Remove from the freezer and slice into bite sized chunks & dig in!