Roasted Broccoli and Cauliflower
Roasted Broccoli and Cauliflower with Lemon and Garlic! I absolutely love roasted vegetables of any kind! Even for breakfast! I regularly roast cauliflower by itself to have as a snack like popcorn! This is a great side dish or snack, whatever you’re in the mood for!
This recipe is Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Vegan, Paleo & Whole 30 Approved.
1 small head of cauliflower
1 small head of broccoli
3 tbsp olive oil
Juice of 1/4 of a lemon
3 cloves of garlic, minced
Pinch of coarse salt and black pepper
- Preheat your oven to 200°c/392°F.
- Separate the cauliflower and broccoli into florets.
- Lay out on a baking tray ensuring each piece has enough room, you don’t want to over crowd the tray and end up with mush!
- In a small bowl combine the oil, garlic and lemon juice.
- Drizzle the oil mix over the veggies and toss it in it until each piece is nicely coated.
- Sprinkle the salt and pepper over the top.
- Bake in the oven for 35-40 minutes, until golden and crispy turning half way through.
- Serve & Enjoy!