These Cajun Chicken Burger Bowls are delicious for a quick throw together dinner and make for a fab lunchbox filler the next day too!!
This recipe is Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo & whole30.
2 chicken breasts
2 tbsp olive oil
1/8 tsp garlic powder
1/4 tsp smoked paprika
1/4 tsp chipotle chili flakes
1/4 tsp hot chili powder
1 beef tomato
1/2 red onion
2 large handfuls of mixed leaves / spinach
Small handful of sesame seeds & pine nuts
Balsamic vinegar & Olive oil to serve
- In a small bowl combine the oil and spices, add the chicken breasts and allow to marinade for 10-15 minutes, or alternatively over night.
- Once the chicken has had time to marinade, head a large griddle pan on high and add the chicken.
- Cook the chicken for about 4-6 minutes per side, until fully cooked.
- In the meantime prepare the salad bowls.
- Once the chicken is fully cooked, place on top of the salad, sprinkle with the sesame seeds and pine nuts – serve & enjoy!