Baked eggs are one of my absolute favourite things to make at the weekends. Here is my latest combo just in time for you to try out this weekend!
This recipe is Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo & Whole30.
100g of sweet potato spiralised
2 medium eggs
2 pieces of back bacon
1 tsp coconut oil
- Preheat your oven to 200°c/ 390°F.
- Lightly steam the sweet potato for 3-5 minutes with some salt & black pepper until softened.
- Add 1/2 tsp of coconut oil to a pan and heat until smoking, add the bacon and cook for 2-3 minutes a side until golden and crispy.
- Using the remainder of the oil, grease 2 ramekins.
- Chop up the bacon into bite-sized pieces and mix with the sweet potato.
- Add the bacon and sweet potato to the ramekins and create a small well in the middle.
- Crack an egg into each of the ramekins, sprinkle with salt and pepper and place in the oven.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until the eggs are cooked to your liking.
- Serve and enjoy!