Turkey Sausage Fritatta
Introducing #MacroMondays! Every Monday I am going to be sharing a recipe with the macro nutrients worked out. Whether you are an avid macro counter or just starting off it’s always handy to have them worked out for you in advance!
323cal per portion, this recipe makes 2 portions
5g Carbs, 22g Fat & 30g Protein
Fritattas are the perfect weekend brunch, ideal for relaxing and enjoying on a Sunday morning!
This recipe is Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo & Whole30.
4-5 large eggs
4 turkey sausages, skin removed
1 tsp coconut oil
2 cloves of garlic, minced
1 tbsp fresh parsley
½ a red onion, finely diced
1 beef tomato, sliced
Coarse salt & cracked black pepper
- Preheat you oven to 200°c/ 392°F.
- Heat 1 tsp of coconut oil in a large frying pan.
- Sauté the garlic, parsley and onions for 1-2 minutes until they start to soften.
- Roll the sausages into small meatball sized pieces & add to the pan with the onions to brown for 3-4 minutes with a good pinch of coarse salt.
- Once the sausages are nicely browned, place in an oven proof dish.
- Whisk the eggs and pour over into the oven dish, place the sliced tomato on top with a generous sprinkle of black pepper.
- Pop the dish in the oven and bake for 10-15 minutes until the eggs are fully cooked, serve and enjoy!