Stir Fried Rib Eye – The perfect Friday night fake away! Stock up on the ingredients this afternoon and relax this evening with this total comfort in a bowl! A seriously quick meal in a moment for one!
This recipe is Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo & Whole30
1 large rib eye steak, cut into strips
1/2 red pepper, finely sliced
1/2 yellow pepper
1/2 red onion
1-inch piece of ginger, grated
2 cloves of garlic, minced
1/2 green chili, finely chopped
1/2 tbsp sesame oil
2 tbsp honey (omit for Whole30)
2 tbsp coconut aminos
Sesame seeds & finely chopped coriander to garnish
- Heat a large wok or frying pan with the sesame oil.
- Add the onion and saute for 1-2 minutes before adding the garlic, ginger & chili.
- Add the steak to the wok and allow to seal.
- Next add in the peppers, lastly, add the coconut aminos & honey and stir until all of the ingredients are nicely coated.
- Reduce the heat and leave to simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- Once the beef is cooked to your liking, serve with a sprinkle of sesame & coriander and enjoy!