Bounty Bar Oats, I absolutely adore bounty bars, the original version, healthified ones – you name it – coconut and chocolate are just a match made in heaven! I also adore my morning oats so it was only a matter of time before the two were married together.
This recipe is Gluten Free, Dairy Free & Vegan.
Bounty Bar OatsPrint This
- 50g oats
- 3 tbsp desiccated coconut, plus extra for topping!
- 350ml coconut milk
- 3-4 squares of dark chocolate
- 2 tsp honey (or your preferred sweetener)
- 1 tbsp chocolate nut butter or chocolate sauce of your choosing
- Combine the oats, coconut milk and coconut together in a small pot and add to a medium-high heat, stirring occasionally for 5-6 minutes until it comes to a gentle boil.
- Once thick, creamy & cooked to your liking to a bowl, top with a sprinkle of desiccated coconut, some honey, chocolate sauce or nut butter & dark chocolate, sit back relax and enjoy!