BBQ Baked Eggs
I am obsessed with baked eggs at the moment! With endless combinations you will never get bored! The perfect weekend indulgence!
This recipe is Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo & Whole30 Approved.
3 large eggs
1 green pepper, diced
60g chorizo, sliced
2 large spoons of BBQ Sauce
6-8 cherry tomatoes, halved
1/4 tsp oregano
1/4 tsp chili flakes
1/2 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 200°c/392°F.
- Heat a large pan with the olive oil, add the chorizo and lightly brown for 1-2 minutes before adding the pepper and continuing to cook for a further 2 minutes.
- Add the BBQ sauce and tomatoes, leave on the heat for a few minutes until the BBQ sauce is nice and warm.
- Make 3 small wells in the sauce mix and crack in the eggs.
- Sprinkle over the chili and oregano before baking in the oven for 8-10 minutes until the eggs are set.
- Serve and enjoy!