Best Ever Baked Eggs
It’s no secret that I am a huge fan of baked eggs! These are definitely up there as one of my best to date! Exactly what you need to kick start your weekend!
This recipe is Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo & Whole 30 Approved.
200g tinned tomatoes
4 cherry tomatoes, halved
8-10 button mushrooms, thinly sliced
1 yellow bell pepper, sliced into small chunks
1/2 red chili, finely chopped
1 clove of garlic, crushed
150g lardon (bacon) pieces
- Preheat your oven to 200°c/392°F.
- Heat a large dry pan, add the lardons and allow to cook until golden and crispy.
- Once the lardons have finished cooking, remove from the pan and set aside.
- In the same pan lightly saute the peppers with the garlic and chili, for 2-3 minutes until the pepper starts to soften.
- Add in the mushrooms and cook until golden brown.
- Mix in the tinned tomatoes and the lardons.
- Make 3 small wells for the eggs and crack them in, scatter over the cherry tomatoes and a sprinkle of black pepper.
- Bake in the oven for 8-10 minutes until the eggs are cooked to your liking, serve and enjoy!