Fiery Fennel Spaghetti – A cleaned up version of one of my favourite meals! This is such a comforting dish to come home to after a long day, I absolutely love it! Best of all there is always enough to pack the leftovers for lunch on the go the next day!
This recipe is Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo & Whole 30.
Fiery Fennel SpaghettiPrint This
- 400g pork mince
- 4 spring onions
- 1 carrot
- 1 stick of celery
- 1 tsp fennel seeds
- 4 cloves of garlic - crushed
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 red chilli
- 4 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 400g Tomato passata
- A handful of basil - finely chopped
- 3-4 courgettes - spiralized
- Cracked black pepper
- Coconut oil
- Roughly chop the carrot, spring onions and celery before blending together in the food processor with the chilli & garlic.
- Add the fennel seeds and oregano and continue to blend.
- Add the mince and mix well.
- Heat a large pan with coconut oil and add the mixture to it.
- Add the balsamic vinegar and tomato passata to the pan and continue to cook for 10-15 minutes until the mince is fully cooked.
- Heat a small pan with coconut oil and cook the courgette with a sprinkle of black pepper. Sauté for 2-3 minutes until cooked to your liking.
- Serve with a basil garnish and enjoy!