I am LOVING sumac at the moment, it is such an amazing, fresh summer flavour! These skewers are a super fast mid-week meal that work great for on the go too!
This recipe is Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Whole30 & Paleo.
Sumac Chicken & Green Bean SkewersPrint This
- 2 large chicken breasts
- Large handful of green beans
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp mixed herbs
- 2 tsp sumac
- 1/4 tsp garlic granules
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Salt & pepper
- Preheat your grill/broiler to high, I actually use a George Foreman grill for this and it works great!
- In a small bowl combine the oil, lemon juice, herbs, salt & pepper.
- Slice the chicken into bite-sized chunks and add to the bowl.
- Coat the chicken in the marinade and prepare the green beans.
- Place the chicken and green beans onto the spears and lay them out.
- Place under the broil/grill for 6-8 minutes until cooked to your liking, serve with a side salad, I’m loving alfalfa sprouts at the moment!