The Perfect Egg Baked in a Pepper
Can’t think of what to have? This recipe is perfect for breakfast, lunch or dinner!
1 large pepper
Cracked black pepper
- Preheat you oven to 220°c/428°F.
- Rub 1 tsp of coconut oil on a baking tray and sprinkle on some black pepper.
- Cut the top of your pepper off and remove any remaining seeds.
- Place the pepper on top of the coconut oil, sprinkle some more black pepper.
- Bake the pepper for 5 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and crack the egg inside the pepper.
- Return the pepper to the oven for a further 10-15 minutes depending on the size of your pepper and how you like your egg cooked.