This one pan breakfast is the perfect Bank Holiday treat, full of indulgence and light on the washing up!
This recipe is Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo & Whole 30 Approved.
5 large eggs
70g chorizo sausage, sliced
1/2 yellow pepper, roughly chopped
1/2 green pepper, roughly chopped
1 red onion, finely diced
1 beef tomato, roughly chopped
3 tbsp tomato passata
1-2 tsp Frank’s hot sauce
1 tsp of your preferred oil
Small handful of fresh coriander
- Preheat your oven to 200°c/392°F.
- Heat a large oven proof frying pan with the oil, fry off the chorizo until crispy on the outside.
- Remove the chorizo from the pan and set aside.
- In the same pan add the onions and saute for 1-2 minutes, until translucent.
- Add the peppers to the pan, saute for a further 1-2 minutes before adding in the passata and hot sauce. Coat all of the vegetables in the sauce before adding the fresh tomato.
- Add the chorizo back into the pan, crack in the eggs and sprinkle with some chopped coriander.
- Bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes, until the eggs are set to your liking.
- Remove from the oven, (be careful of the handle!!) sprinkle with some coriander leaves, serve and enjoy!