Bank Holiday Baked Eggs
This one pan breakfast is the perfect Bank Holiday treat, full of indulgence and light on the washing up!
This recipe is Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo & Whole 30 Approved.
5 large eggs
70g chorizo sausage, sliced
1/2 yellow pepper, roughly chopped
1/2 green pepper, roughly chopped
1 red onion, finely diced
1 beef tomato, roughly chopped
3 tbsp tomato passata
1-2 tsp Frank’s hot sauce
1 tsp of your preferred oil
Small handful of fresh coriander
- Preheat your oven to 200°c/392°F.
- Heat a large oven proof frying pan with the oil, fry off the chorizo until crispy on the outside.
- Remove the chorizo from the pan and set aside.
- In the same pan add the onions and saute for 1-2 minutes, until translucent.
- Add the peppers to the pan, saute for a further 1-2 minutes before adding in the passata and hot sauce. Coat all of the vegetables in the sauce before adding the fresh tomato.
- Add the chorizo back into the pan, crack in the eggs and sprinkle with some chopped coriander.
- Bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes, until the eggs are set to your liking.
- Remove from the oven, (be careful of the handle!!) sprinkle with some coriander leaves, serve and enjoy!