Turkey Slider Burgers
These burgers are fantastic for a crowd! They work great on the BBQ too so be sure to get them on one if the weather is good!!
This recipe is Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo & Whole 30 Approved.
400g Turkey mince
1/2 red onion, finely chopped
1/4 red pepper, finely chopped (optional)
1 tsp Curry Powder
1/4 tsp Paprika
1/2 tsp garlic powder
2 tbsp of Fresh Parsley (you can sub for dried if you prefer)
Coconut oil for cooking
- In a large bowl combine all of the ingredients and give it a good mix.
- Shape into patties and place on a plate, if you have time leave them for a few minutes to rest while you prepare your side dishes.
- Heat a griddle pan on high with some coconut oil, place the patties on it and cook for 1 minute before reducing the heat and cooking for a further 2-3 minutes.
- Flip the burgers over and cook on the opposite side until they are fully cooked to your liking.
- Serve and enjoy with your choice of sides, I love to serve mine with some baked sweet potato, a good dollop of guac and some beef tomato!